- Reports to Director of Product & Head of Information & US Operations
- Based in Putney, London
This is a great opportunity to join the data team at IDP Connect managing the UK Register of Learning Providers (UKRLP). One of our key government contracts, the UKRLP is a ‘one-stop’ portal used by government departments, agencies, learners, and employers to share key information about learning providers. You’ll have responsibility for data entry, verification and quality assurance, ensuring all contract Service Level Agreements are met and supporting providers with the use of services we provide to support one of our key Government Education contracts.
Outside of this project, you’ll also the development of our back-end and client facing tools and support our Senior Data Managers.
- Manage the UKRLP service desk including front line enquiry handling, reporting against the SLA, addressing feedback and resolving issues
- Provide data management including provider registration, updates, validation, verifications and reverifications
- Data quality assurance and enhancement to agreed standards
- Proactive UKRLP logo misuse prevention
- Managing a remote data team in Chennai, India including work planning, quality assurance, training and development
- Stakeholder engagement with senior and operational contacts in government agencies and learning providers
- Preparing recommendations for new and updated data and verification standards considering sector, legal and policy changes
- Management of procurement processes and supplier relations for the UKRLP contract
- Proactively maintain awareness of data statutes, reporting on implications and risks and making recommendations for change
- Managing product and system change requests to ensure the project’s continuous improvement and UAT
- Supporting the work of the Senior Data Managers including data management, product management of client-facing and backend tools and delivery of 3rd party contracts
WHO YOU ARE
The successful applicant will possess the following skills, attributes, experience and qualifications:
- Commitment to continuous improvement and quality and drive to proactively make recommendations for change and to work under your own intiative
- Proven ability to manage conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Experience of managing and supporting a remote team
- Excellent written and verbal communication, reporting, stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service to demanding and varied stakeholders
- Data literate, excellent attention to detail and able to handle, process and analyse large datasets
- Strong practical knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor’s degree (numerate discipline preferred) or equivalent experience
Senior Client Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Senior Client Manager (UK & Europe) role is to drive the acquisition, retention and growth of client partnerships in order to deliver against the core business objectives of revenue growth and increasing client satisfaction.
Reporting into the Client Director, they will play a key role in the success of the commercial strategy across all product lines through a limited number of high value strategic partnerships.This role and is ideal for someone looking to gain experience within digital advertising, paid media channels and product marketing. The ideal candidate would have an interest in, campaign design/management, writing copy, design, and CRM. They would be also someone who enjoys working with clients and different teams in a business to support key objectives.
Revenue line items include:
- Digital marketing, data and insights – measured through orders taken.
- Student placement revenue – measured through marginal commission based on existing enrolment figures. This will be delivered through new client acquisition in line with network demand, contract upsells and removal of contract exclusions.
An expert in both digital marketing and student recruitment, Senior Client Managers drive strategic partnerships with clients through a closely managed network of Director, PVC and other leading sector contacts.
Senior Client Managers will have the ability to clearly report their current progress against key objectives and targets, as well as provide feedback on broader trends and opportunities for development as raised by their clients. In turn this will facilitate further product and strategic development by the business. There will be opportunities to play leading roles in key projects.
The role will be based in the London office.
- To exceed key individual performance goals thus driving overall team and company growth.
- Meet and engage with clients regularly in line with the defined operating model.
- Grow client spend and engagement across the full portfolio of products and services with multi-year partnerships for existing and new clients based on:
- Data and Insights.
- Digital marketing.
- Student placement, in line with demand from source markets.
- Increase client satisfaction.
- Inform clients on the latest product and market developments, adding value to the wider team through exceptional knowledge. Through this to be recognised an expert in higher education marketing, recruitment and planning services.
- Seek new commercial partnership opportunities with larger organisational bodies and corporate clients.
- Ensure all administrative activities are completed in a timely manner. This includes capturing key client data to support the effective follow up activities and analysis to manage individual pipeline and forecasts.
- Support proactive and effective communication channels with other client teams globally through online, video and face-to-face updates.
- Work closely with other IDP departments and delivery teams to ensure client goals are met or exceeded.
- Provide reports and analysis to clients and line managers on a regular and timely basis.
Senior Client Managers may have additional areas of responsibility, or specialisms, dependent on individual candidate skills.
ILLUSTRATIVE KPI’s & GOALS FY19
- Personal and team revenue:
- Digital marketing and data/insights upfront total orders.
- Student Placement marginal commission – from new clients, upsells, exclusions removals.
- Orders taken for new digital products (FY19).
- Client satisfaction
- Annual survey scores.
- Others to be discussed e.g. Google, testimonials, client co-presentation and promotion at events.
- Network support
Note: specific figures to be agreed
- Strong understanding of education, digital marketing and student recruitment.
- Proven ability to establish, grow and improve client relationships.
- The ability to identify pain points and present solutions to clients, influencing multiple stakeholders up to a senior level.
- Excellent negotiation ability.
- Evidence of effective work as an internal and external brand ambassador.
- Understanding of the importance of data and evidence of using data to inform strategic decisions.
- Detail-driven, allowing for the composition and communication of sophisticated business proposals and campaign reporting.
- A methodical approach, setting SMART objectives and reviewing individual performance against these objectives on an ongoing basis.
- Able to recommend tactical plans, influencing internal stakeholders to get the very best for clients.
- Excellent communication skills across all methods (including written, verbal, face to face presentations).
- Willingness to travel within UK and Europe throughout the year, with potential visits to IDP network countries.
- Sound IT skills.
Do you know someone who may fit this role? Why not chat to them about it and refer them to us, because if we employ the person you refer, and they pass their probation period, we will thank you, by giving you a £500 bonus in your pay!