Simplifying the Clearing process for institutions and students
Clearing and Adjustment
Clearing Core Partnership
Cross-network profiles delivering guaranteed interactions
- Your profile live across Whatuni and CUG, ensuring your courses are featured in all relevant clearing course searches.
- Includes video, written content and links to social media, allowing you to showcase your best attributes through powerful content.
- You’ll receive quality clicks, calls and outcomes due to our improved course search and match technology, which ensures industry-leading student course matching.
- You’ll be able to track the minimum ROI against investment due to our new tiered model, which guarantees delivery within your allocated tier.
- Audience extension (retargeting): Continue engaging with students even after they’ve left the Whatuni and CUG websites.
- Audience extension (social retargeting): Continue engaging with students even after they’ve left the Whatuni and CUG websites. Appear on Facebook and Instagram
with dynamic and engaging creatives (videos, carousel images,
gifs) in news feeds and stories.
- Targeted banners: Reach a highly-active audience searching specifically for Clearing opportunities in an elite position on the Whatuni and CUG websites.
- Elite Provider Slots: You’ll receive increased brand awareness and exposure to those seeking clearing opportunities across Whatuni by featuring on the clearing channel homepage.
- Tickertapes: This exclusive opportunity means you’ll appear on all Whatuni pages, creating increased awareness, engagement, clicks and tracked calls through to your website.
- A-level results day solus emails: Target our registered user database on A-level results day with relevant content and clearing opportunities at your institution.
If you have any questions about how we can address specific challenges at your institution or would like to find out more about our products – please get in touch or download our brochure below.