With over one million pageviews on A-level Results Day alone, our two dedicated Clearing channels, Whatuni and The Complete University Guide (CUG) with their extensive course search tools, allow your institution to promote courses still available through Clearing to a segmented audience of researching students.
Clearing Core Partnership
Cross-network profiles delivering guaranteed interactions
- Your profile live across Whatuni and CUG, ensuring your courses are featured in all relevant clearing course searches.
- Includes video, written content and links to social media, allowing you to showcase your best attributes through powerful content.
- You’ll receive quality clicks, calls and outcomes due to our improved course search and match technology, which ensures industry-leading student course matching.
- You’ll be able to track the minimum ROI against investment due to our new tiered model, which guarantees delivery within your allocated tier.
- Subject specific newsletter: These highly-targeted emails allow your institution to be featured exclusively on one of two dates.
- Audience extension: Continue engaging with students even after they’ve left the Whatuni and CUG websites.
- Targeted banners: Reach a highly-active audience searching specifically for Clearing opportunities in an elite position on the Whatuni and CUG websites.
- Elite Provider Slots: You’ll receive increased brand awareness and exposure to those seeking clearing opportunities across Whatuni by featuring on the clearing channel homepage.
- Tickertapes: This exclusive opportunity means you’ll appear on all Whatuni pages, creating increased awareness, engagement, clicks and tracked calls through to your website.
- A-level results day solus emails: Target our registered user database on A-level results day with relevant content and clearing opportunities at your institution.
Brand new opportunities for 2020
- Featured university: A high impact slot, including the option of a video, positioned above the search results on Whatuni or the League Tables on CUG. Targeted by subject and region.
- Sponsored listing: Ensures the top position in Whatuni’s search results, allowing you to reach an active audience of prospective students seeking course specific opportunities.
If you have any questions about how we can address specific challenges at your institution or would like to find out more about our products – please get in touch or download our brochure below.