As leaders in domestic student services, we offer institutions a full suite of high-impact advertising solutions across the UK’s most popular student websites. Institutions are able to prioritise specific audiences and niche courses using both onsite and off-site promotions, leading to more click-throughs and conversions to enquiry and application.
Our onsite options allow institutions to choose from a wide variety of banner advertising, designed to boost conversion levels among audiences already actively researching study opportunities. Advertising can be structured by subject, study level and location.
Our off-site options offer institutions the opportunity to display targeted advertising to people who have visited our websites and are now browsing the web elsewhere. This allows institutions to maintain the interest of highly qualified users actively researching Higher Education opportunities, including those who have looked at competitor institutions.
We also use the data and insights we have on our website users to actively engage with other users on the web who have similar profiles to our visitors. This approach significantly increases the reach of advertising campaigns and boosts awareness of institutions to a greater number of people.
If you’d like to find out more about this service, please get in touch with our client partnership teamContact us
1. Decide on your institution’s goals. Examples include open day sign-ups, Clearing calls or enquiries.
2. Select your competitor set (a minimum of 5 institutions).
3. We will ask you to place a conversion tracking pixel on relevant pages on your site.
4. You supply us with your advertising creative.
5. We then retarget prospective students viewing your and your competitors’ profiles and course pages with your advertising and messaging.
6. At the end of the campaign we will provide you with a full report including impressions, clicks and completed goals.
Whatuni has been a valuable source of traffic to our website. Our analytics reveal that traffic from Whatuni is of a much higher quality than other platforms with a lower bounce-rate and more relevant visitors spending nearly twice the time on site. The proportion of those booking open days, requesting prospectuses and making applications is much higher than other platforms.
Norwich University of The Arts